- Meditation – Known for easing stress and relaxing the mind, meditation is one excellent way to calm the mind effortlessly. It helps the mind to get clearer thoughts and also freshens the mind to start a new day.
- Hobbies: Devote time (race against time phrase meaning) to studying and prepare well, however, do not miss out on recreational activities that will lessen the pressure and stress on the mind. It is good to shake a leg on the dance floor or simply workout at a gym. Even practicing yoga or going out for a jog is relaxing and increases blood flow to the brain, rejuvenating the body and mind.
- A Balanced Diet: Activity is not the only factor for an individual to see to while preparing for exams, it is a must to take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) good care of the dietary intake as well. Too much sugar or caffeine should be avoided, rather the diet should include healthy snacking options. Also keep a note on the water intake, a body should always be well hydrated to have an active mind.
- Spend Time With Nature: It is important to take breaks while studying, so if at all a student is studying for an hour, he/she should take a 10-15 minutes break to bring to effect all the information the mind absorbs. One should take a stroll in the park and appreciate the beauty around and then get back to studying again.
- Sound Sleep Cycle: A good night’s sleep is essential to ensure a healthy mind as the body does need at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night. One should not stress himself/herself over the night by staying awake and overworking the mind. A lot can be done with a mind that is fresh to retain more information rather than cramming at the cost of no sleep.
क्या आप प्री इंजीनियरिंग, प्री मेडिकल, बोर्ड्स या ओलिंपियाड की तैयारी किसी ऐसे संस्थान से …
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi has conducted AIIMS 2019 exam f…
The NEET 2019 exam was conducted on May 5, 2019, in an offline mode. NTA has re-conducted …