- Solve test Series and other Medical entrance tests: It’s too late to spend time (race against time phrase meaning) learning. You should now start solving practice tests and since you don’t have the previous year’s question papers for NEET Phase 2, try solving previous year’s question papers for AIPMT.
- Don’t take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) up new topics: At this stage, you don’t have time to cover any new topics. You should be completely done with all your preparation by now and should be testing your preparation.
- Make time management your focus: Understanding the amount of time you have and properly distributing it during the exam is very important. You must try to perfect this in the last few days before the exam.
- Brush up your strengths: At this point, you must have a clear idea of your strong and weak topics. Instead of fretting over your weaknesses, completely focus on your strengths so that you don’t skip any question from your strong areas whatsoever.
- Avoid negative thoughts: As the exam date approaches, students tend to panic and question themselves and their preparation. This affects your confidence and can have a negative impact on your mind.
- Take proper rest: Make sure you sleep cycle is back to normal, especially for those who like to study all night. Don’t be sleep deprived and make sure your mind and body is well rested before the exam. It is always best to sleep for 7-8 hours between 9:00PM to 6:00AM.
We hope these tips help you. Best of luck to all the students appearing for NEET Phase 2.