As we all know NEET 2018 is scheduled for 6 May 2018, over 12 Lakh candidates will take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) the exam at about 1426 examination centers. Experts at MOTION EDUCATION PVT LTD share a last-minute study plan to score well and crack the prestigious examination.
- Relax and take a break: Just breathe, inhale and exhale. Take all the positive energies inside and exhale all your worries outside. Be confident that you can do it and start afresh.
- Proper knowledge of syllabus is important. If you don’t know the syllabus you cannot revise also. Do not waste time (race against time phrase meaning) by studying what is not coming in the exam. The goal is to crack the exam so just (just in case definition) stick to the syllabus.
- Attempt past papers and sample papers for the remaining days. The solving of sample papers will also result in last minute evaluation. You will still have time to brush up the concepts. One should focus on solving the papers in the given time slot under same restrictions. Experts suggest students to start their day with a sample paper and then figure out which areas they are not comfortable with.
- Since the syllabus for NEET 2018 is based on the NCERT prescribed curriculum revise the NCERT books for Class 11 and 12 for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Experts at MOTION feel it’s important to revise NCERT books to score well.
- Maintain the same time table till the exam. Allocate days to each subject and study accordingly. Experts at MOTION think that revision needs to be done very selectively; students are asked to focus more on Physics and Chemistry as compared to Biology as more often the key to getting a competitive advantage is with cracking Physics and Chemistry. Organic Chemistry should be focused on more.
- Time Management will be a key feature in NEET 2018 and for proper management of time students need to solve a lock of mock test papers and stick to the clock. Making a time table can also be beneficial; sticking to a time table will mean covering all topics and completing the revision.
- Practicing the weaker areas is key to scoring well. Since all students know their weaker areas, it’s mandatory to go through those topics again and solve questions relating to them. Since questions can be asked from anywhere its essential to cover all topics.
- ‘Think positively and positive things will happen’. This saying goes true in all cases. Positive thoughts bring in good vibes and a good mood. With this the chances of performing well increase.
- Its very important for the students to take proper care of their health. Eat properly, home cooked meals and sleep well. A proper sleep before exam is mandatory. Since health is the most important asset, everyone should make health a priority, exams or no exams.
- Since negative marking is there remember not to do any guesswork before practicing for the exam also. This will help you immensely on the exam day also.
MOTION EDUCATION PVT LTD wishes you all the best for NEET 2018. May you all get the white coat you all have dreamt for.