There have been a lot of speculations about the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Undergraduate (UG) examination date over the last few weeks. Putting an end to all these conjectures, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally announced the date. NEET UG 2017 will be held on the 7th of May across 80 cities.
The online application forms for NEET 2017 were out on 31st of January 2017 and need to be submitted by the 1st of March. The examination shall be conducted at 1,500 centers in different parts of the country and more than 10 Lakh medical aspirants are expected to appear for the same.
NEET is conducted to select students for MBBS and BDS courses in medical/ dental colleges across the country. Apart from JIPMER Puducherry and AIIMS, all the other institutes run with Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India’s approval under the ministry of health and family welfare select students on the basis of NEET.
The test will be conducted as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and the Dentists Act 1948. Both these acts were amended in the year 2016.
How to Apply for NEET 2017
The online application process starts from January 31 and shall continue till March 1. Below listed are the details for applying for NEET online.
1. NEET forms are to be filled ONLINE only.
2. You have related documents if you are applying for the reserved quota.
3. The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years and 30 years for students in SC/ST and OBC category.
4. Every candidate is allowed only 3 attempts.
5. Aadhaar Card is compulsory for filling the form. The Aadhaar number needs to be filled correctly. (State of J&K, Meghalaya, and Assam are exempted from this providing their Aadhaar Card).
6. You can make rectifications in the application form until a week after the last day of filing, i.e March 1st, 2017.
7. The scanned image of the photograph and signature should be in JPG Format.
8. The photograph should be in between to 10kB and 100kB.
9. The signature should be in between 3kB and 20kB.
10. The amount to be paid by General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1400/- (INR), and SC/ST candidates is Rs 750/- (INR).
11. The fees can be paid by Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, Unified Payment Interface, E-wallet for common services centers and other services.
12. Print confirmation of application registration.
13. The admit cards should be available online by April 15, 2017.
14. The results will be declared on June 8th, 2017.
Students keep a note you need to keep your admit cards and other documents that were used during registration carefully. These documents might be required during your admission process.
In order to avoid any hassle, students of Motion were able to fill their NEET forms under the close supervision of the Motion Staff. It helped in maintaining the accuracy and timely filling of forms. Motion has made arrangement in the campus itself with the goal that students can rectify their slip-ups.
Motion fastest growing and best coaching institute in kota for NEET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, NTSE, KVPY and Olympiad.
To contact us for any queries, Click here
And call on toll free: 1800-3070-2299, Kota