This year the IIT JEE 2016 Offline Exam will be conducted on April 3rd and the Online IIT JEE 2016 exam will be held on April 9th and 10th.Every exam has a set pattern to follow and needs an attentive mind to ensure that all rules set are observed. The IIT JEE test is one of the most prestigious exams in our country and has two types for aspirants to take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) it. The nationwide exam for aspiring engineering students is held each year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The provision of offline and online IIT JEE test cater to making the entrance exam easily available to even students even from remote areas. While preparing to appear for an Online IIT Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) one should read the instructions carefully.
Since the exam is just (just in case definition) round the corner, read all the instructions below and follow them to the letter:
- Candidates should go online and check the Computer Based Examination (CBE) to get a fair idea of the exam and take the mock test for practice.
- The exam is always on the given time (race against time phrase meaning) as mentioned on the admit card provided to students.
- The exam is always of a three hour duration so a student’s speed should be relatively good to finish the exam in time.
- All questions hold equal weight-age and are divided into three segments: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Make sure all the calculations and writing work is done on a rough sheet to ensure you do not make mistakes. The center provides the rough sheet for students.
- Online or Offline, do not forget to carry your admit card. In addition to this, all students should sign their attendance sheets and do not forget to do so.