This year JEE Main Exam is being held in four sessions – February, March, April, May and students can appear in all the sessions if they want. Students who are not satisfied with their result can appear in the March session and get the best result.
- If you have given the February attempt then you might know your weaknesses, try to overcome them and avoid the same mistakes in upcoming exams.
- Keep revising the concepts again and again, this way you will not forget anything and ace the exams.
- It was noticed that the whole paper in the Feb session was NCERT based, so learn the book thoroughly and try not to leave any concept from it.
- Practice the February final answer key as well as previous year question papers to get a grasp of the exam pattern so you can solve the final paper at a fast pace.
- Focus on areas where you are weak and strengthen them before the final day to get the best result.
- Stay away from negativity and stress, focusing on yourself helps in a little bit of motivation, which boost your confidence. Staying positive is the key to success, so always give yourself breaks in between your study schedule and ace the JEE Main Exams.
Subject Wise Important Topics:
- Force & magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Error Analysis
- Purification of Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Remember the name reactions and compounds thoroughly from the NCERT.
- Vector & 3D
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives