NTA has decided to extend the registration dates for JEE Main 2021 March attempt till 10th March. Students can apply at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Check details for new date here.
NTA has changed the deadlines for registration of upcoming JEE Main March attempt Examination. Earlier, the deadline to register for JEE Main March, April and May sessions was March 6 which has been changed up to 10th March. Furthermore, students can pay the application fee before 11:59 am on March 10. Students can register online by visiting the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Students who did not appear for the February attempt or those who could not qualify or those who are not satisfied with their February score can again apply for the exam. The JEE Main March session will be held on March 15, 16, 17, and 18, 2021 in a computer-based test mode.
JEE Main March 2021 Registration Steps
- Visit the official website (idioms website) – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link – “JEE Main March session: Fill registration form”
- A login page will appear on the screen
- If you are a registered candidate, sign in using your registration number and password
- If you are a new user, register yourself by providing relevant information
- Log in using your login credentials
- Scan and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your form
JEE Main April session exam will be conducted on April – 27, 28, 29, and 30 2021. The May session exam will be held on May – 24, 25, 26 27, and 28 2021. NTA will separately held the registration for the remaining sessions.