CBSE will conduct JEE Main 2018 on April 8 in offline mode while the computer-based test (CBT) will be held on April 15 and 16, 2018. CBSE will be releasing JEE Main 2018 official answer key on April 24, 2018 for all candidates but before that the candidate will be able to compare the correct answers to their recorded responses and calculate their probable scores with MOTION EDUCATION PVT LTD as we will upload the answer key for JEE MAIN 2018 by 5 p.m on April 8.
With the help of JEE Main 2018, Answer Key candidates can know whether they have marked the answers correctly. Also, JEE Main 2018 Analysis helps them know the right approach to attempt particular questions of PCM.
The solutions to the answer key are made by our highly experienced top JEE Main faculty and along with it MOTION will also publish JEE Main 2018 video solutions and complete analysis of the paper-based exam.
To know your score you will just (just in case definition) have to click on our answer key and watch our video solutions to analyze and understand the JEE MAIN 2018 paper in a comprehensive manner.
Additionally, one can also check their expected rank with the help of MOTION’S JEE MAIN RANK PREDICTOR.
Important points of JEE Main 2018 Answer key by MOTION
- Candidates can check their answers by matching the same with the answer key before the result is declared
- Using the answer keys, it will be easier to check for the students where they stand in the JEE MAIN 2018 exam and in which college they can get admission.
- While using the answer key of JEE Main 2018 by MOTION, the students will have to remember their correct responses to the questions given by them in the exam.
- JEE Main 2018 answer key by MOTION will be created by the top experts in the county.
- The official marking pattern of JEE Main 2018 has to have adhered while using the answer key for calculation of scores by the students.
- Using the JEE Main 2018 Rank Predictor, the candidates will be able to predict their ranks through the scores they calculated