JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern is useful for all the JEE Advanced aspirants to get an idea about the kind of questions to expect, number of questions, duration of exam, syllabus and more. Candidates should base their JEE Advanced preparation on the lines of the JEE Advanced 2015 Paper Pattern. Given below are the salient features of JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern.
JEE Advanced 2015 will be held on May 24, 2015.
JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern: JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern will cover two question papers that will feature in the examination- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- JEE Advanced 2015 Question Papers will be available in two languages – English and Hindi
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The JEE Advanced 2015 Question Papers will consist of objective type (multiple choice) and numerical answer type questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Some sections carry negative marking in the JEE Advanced 2015 Question Papers.
- The answers are to be marked on the first page of Optical Response Sheets (ORS). The two pages of ORS shall have the same layout.
- Candidates should use BLACK BALL POINT pen for darkening the bubbles.
- The first page of ORS shall be machine readable and is designed to leave impressions in the second page.
- The second page of ORS will be handed over to candidates at the end of examination, which shall have the impressions of the answers as marked by them in the first page of ORS.
JEE Advanced 2015 Question Pattern:
There is not any fixed exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2015. Following is the exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2014 and candidates can get an idea from it:
|Paper||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|No of Qs||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Question Pattern||10 Q with four multiple answer + 10 questions with integer answer options (0-9)||10 Qs with four multiple answer + 4 Qs on table matching with four answer options+ 6 Qs on paragraph with four answer options for each Qs|
Guidelines for the JEE Advanced 2015 Answer Sheet:
- Candidate must be careful not to separate or disturb the alignment of the upper and lower sheets at any stage during the JEE Advanced 2015 examination.
- The Upper sheet of the Answer booklet is a specially designed machine readable sheet of paper (ORS-Optical Response Sheet).