JEE (Advanced) results for the session 2014 will be declared on June 19. The online filling of seat allotment would commence from June 20 and continue till June 24. After the completion of third allocation on July 12, candidates who accept the admission offer are required to pay fees by July 15.
At the time (race against time phrase meaning) of reporting in admitting institute, candidates are required to carry the following documents:
- Printout of the final course allotment letter from JOCSAP;
- Original admit card of JEE (Advanced) – 2014;
- Duly filled application form ;
- Dully filled medical examination report ;
- Class X (High School) board certificate/ any other certificate as proof of date of birth;
- Mark sheet and certificate of passing the qualifying examination;
- Valid certificate of category in the prescribed format (OBC (NCL) /SC/ ST/ PwD/ DS) issued by a competent authority;
- Attested photocopy of the page in their passport that contains the name, photo and nationality (Only for foreign nationals)
The admission shall be cancelled if:
The candidate is born before October 1, 1989. (In case of reserved category candidates, age relaxation up to 5 years is valid);
Obtained marks less than 20 percentile of successful candidates in their corresponding board in corresponding category for those who passed qualifying examination in 2013 or 2014;
Passed qualifying examination for the first time in 2012 or before.