The AIPMT exam stands for All India Pre Medical Test, and is a crucial exam for students who are wanting to get into the medical field. The exam is held annually in our country and is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). With a dream to get through an MBBS or a BDS course, thousands of aspirants sit for this exam.
- With two levels to clear, the examination’s first level consists of 200 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and has around 100 questions set for Biology. The second level has more intensive questions, 20 five mark questions along with 100 MCQ again. A student needs to practice these really well in order to finish the exam in time.
- Biology holds a very important place in the PMT exam and should be practiced, learnt and understood well.
- Each of the course book should be read and understood with great patience and a fresh mind. A student should not hurry and try covering all subject matter in one go. It will lead him/her nowhere.
- NCERT books are very important and even though the exam consists of 50% Biology, one should not ignore Chemistry and Physics and these books should be referred to.
- Time management and revision is a must. A lot of students get left out due to mismanagement of time (race against time phrase meaning) and lack of revision. These are crucial steps one should not neglect.
- While sitting for the exam, students should not panic. Even the brightest of students do not know the entire test. Give your best and take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) a little time if you get stuck on a particular question. Give your best attempt, you will learn a lot from the efforts and hard work you put in.