All India Institute of Medical Examination (AIIMS) is one such examination that has caught the attention of every young mind and is one of the most important exams for students who intend to follow doctoring as a profession. Since the exam is ranked high in our country, the level of competition is a lot and students prepare for months so that they can get through prestigious institutes.
Right Preparation Tips: Irrespective of which exam a candidate might be sitting for, he needs to prepare extremely well to achieve success especially taking into account that an exam like AIIMS is not a joke and needs serious commitment. An aspirant should have access to the most recent and detail study material so that he/she has complete understanding of all the topics.
AIIMS 2016 is just (just in case definition) round the corner so students require extraordinary tips to keep in mind:
- Make a list of all the topics that are covered under AIIMS 2016. You can take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) help from your mentor, coaching instructors or find them on the internet. Make a note of the high yielding topics and organise your study pattern.
- Every note or highlight you mark, make sure you revise and go through it so that you can recall what you studies in the past.
- A strategized effort to crack AIIMS 2016 is a must. Approximately 4000 questions can be prepared by candidates in a month if an aspirant solves around 100 in a day. A mix of rapid online questions and revised explanation questions can do the trick for you. Mock test paper for AIIMS 2016 will be huge help.
- Buy the latest AIIMS 2016 books, AIIMS 2016 mock tests, check your skills on AIIMS 2016 online test series and a lot more options that keep in mind the current syllabus and question format.
- You do not need to stress yourself with AIIMS 2016 preparations. A relaxed mind and a fresh outlook is always suggested when preparation gets stretched for too many hours. It is essential you take few breaks while preparing.