The anticipation for the entire nation and lakhs of students will soon be over as the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Paper Part I and II will be declaring the results this Wednesday (27th of April’16) by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The online exam for JEE Mains part I and II was held on the 9th and 10th of April 2016 and the offline exam for both parts was conducted on 3rd of April 2016.
With technology seeping its way through almost every domain in our nation, students will be happy to know that the results for the exam will be available online on the CBSE website cbseresults.nic.in and also on the JEE Main 2016 official website jeemain.nic.in.
A student is required to enter his/her login details along with basic details like name as mentioned on the admit card, the registration number and date of birth to view the results instantly.
Here are few easy steps to check online the JEE Main Results 2016 results:
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2016 Results’
3. Insert the login information like name, registration number and date of birth.
4. Submit the details by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
5. The results will appear on the screen.
6. One can easily request a print of the results.