To achieve anything in life, the first step is to establish and accept it in your mind that it is possible. This blog is not just (just in case definition) a piece of writing but a vision to erase the habit of doubting your own self and loosing hope easily. Once you understand that even if it has not happened earlier, it can occur in future. Every idea faces rejections but later many become an innovation.
Elon Reeve Musk is a business magnate, industrialist and engineer with a net worth of around us$182.3 billion. He is the founder, CEO, CTO and chief designer of Space X, CEO and product architect of Tesla, founder of boring company and co-founder of Neuralink, and co-founder and co-chairman of open AI. He is a plutocrat and the second richest person in the world.
By the age of 10 Elon read so many books that a normal person does not completes reading till the time (race against time phrase meaning) he is graduated.
Musk developed an interest in computing and acquired a great skill in computer programming using a manual. By the age of 12 he sold the code of a BASIC video game he created known as BLASTAR to PC and office technology magazine for approximately $500.
He thinks that the biggest problem is to find a solution and not the problem itself. There is a secret thinking method which is used by Elon which only 1% of people in the world actually know and follow.
Before knowing that secret theory, here are some reasons why everybody is inspired by Elon.
He is a person who has never always experimented something which others refuse to try, invest in and not even think of, that too without any prior experience in it. First time ever in human history, he invented Reusable Rockets that NASA and ROSCOSMOS the space agencies of America and Russia also could not achieve. He works for 20-21 hours a day and sometimes sleeps in his office to save time. Never giving up and being available even at 3 a.m. for work is his habit. Another impressive thing about him is that his work does not aims primarily at profit making but at contributing to the environment and human sustainability.
Entrepreneurs find it difficult to run a single company, but he has been managing a number of organizations together. Musk became successful in multiple number of businesses which are as follows;
- ZIP2: Zip2 was a company that provided and licensed online city guide software to newspapers as global link information network in 1995 by Elon musk and Kimbal musk.
- COM: it is an online financial services and email Payment Company co-founded by Elon musk in 1999.this was one of the first online banks to be federally insured.
- Space X: Space X or Space exploration Technologies Corporation is an American aerospace manufacture and space transportation services company.
- TESLA: this the most successful business incorporated by Musk. It is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company based in Palo, Alto.
- SOLAR CITY: Musk provided the concept and financial capital for solar city and is the second largest provider of solar power systems in us.
- NEURALINK: It is a neuro technology start-up company founded to integrate human brain with AI.
- THE BORING COMPANY: The boring company is an American infrastructure and tunnel construction services company founded by Elon musk.
Theory of Thinking by First Principle
Break your problem in smaller questions and ask yourself that is this possible or not, no matter what others say. The first and dominant rule for success which Musk admired is that he used physics principles in his critical thinking and in his business. Anyone who wants to be a successful person should follow these tips:
They should have a strong ‘why’, they should not fear failure, should not be afraid to take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) risks, they should have people they admire and should make things happen.
After you read this, you should understand that if you think you can and it is worth it, just give it a try, and never doubt your capabilities. Failure is a part and parcel for everyone. You cannot create a risk free life or career but you can learn how to evolve and deal with it. Hope and hard work can bring you closer to your goal while giving up will land you a 100 steps backward.