JEE Advanced 2017 registration was start on 28-april-2017 and last date of registration is 02-may-2017 and registration with late fee is 04-may-2017. JEE advanced registration is done only online mode. There are so many documents that are required for JEE advanced registration. Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time (race against time phrase meaning) of online registration for JEE Advanced 2017.
For All Candidates:
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of
For Candidates Seeking Admission under The OBC‐NCL Category
- OBC‐NCL certificate (FORM‐OBC‐NCL) should have been issued on or after April 1, 2017 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. If the candidate fails to collect the OBC‐NCL certificate (issued after April 1, 2017) before online registration, he/she may upload a declaration (Declaration in Lieu of OBC‐NCL Certificate) to that effect. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State‐wise OBCs.
For Candidates Seeking Admission under The SC or ST Category
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM‐SC/ST).
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
- Physical Disability certificate (FORM‐PwD II/III/IV whichever is applicable]) issued by the notified medical authority.
- Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM‐DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM‐PwD. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
- Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT (FORM‐SCRIBE).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
- Certificate (FORM‐DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO/OCI Card holders
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable. Foreign Candidates may go to the link http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/foreign.pdf.
Motion fastest growing and best coaching institute in kota for NEET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, NTSE, KVPY and Olympiad.
To contact us for any queries, Click here
And call on toll free: 1800-3070-2299, Kota