Due to COVID pandemic, CBSE has allowed class 10 and 12 students to change their exam as well as their practical centres.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has allowed 10th and 12th class students to change their exam centres for theory as well as practical exams. Students who want to change their centres can send a request to their schools by March 25, 2021. After this, schools will upload the final list on the CBSE official website (idioms website) by March 31, 2021.
CBSE has passed a statement – “It has come to the notice of the board that because of Covid pandemic, some students of classes 10, 12, along with their families have shifted to some other city or country and therefore, they are unable to appear in the practical/ theory examination centre from where the students are registered for the Board examination.”
Students to wish to change their centres can follow the following steps –
- Students who want to change their centre should ensure that they have Roll No. issued by the CBSE board.
- The student has to make a request to the school to change their theory/practical centres or both. While doing this students have to inform both the school and the city (state) for requesting to change the centres.
- After requesting to change, the school will log in into the school account from the CBSE website and submit details of the student i.e. Name and Roll No. of the student along with the change required in theory/practical or both and required city/country etc.
- Students should choose to change the centre wisely because once the request has been submitted the board will not change the centre again.
- A student who wishes to change for both theory and practical examination centre should ensure that both will be changed to one city only. Two separate centres for theory and practical will not be allowed.
- CBSE will pass the final decision based on the request, they will a lot the examination centre in the same city or in the neighbouring city.
- During the conduct of the practical examination, marks will be uploaded by the school from where the student has appeared for the examination.
- School from where the student has registered will mark “T” i.e. Transfer case in front of their name/ Roll No. of the student in the online link.
- The result will be declared from the Regional offices from where they have registered.
Marks of all such students will be uploaded on the website till 11th June 2021 by the Regional Officers.